Hey Rebels! In this episode Caroline and Kelly chat with CPA Amy Northard.
Amy Northard is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who has a passion for working with creative entrepreneurs all over the US and making the tax and accounting side of owning a business less stressful. When she’s not getting nerdy with numbers, she loves to knit and take Instagram pictures of calculators.
In this episode Amy and the Rebels talk about:
- The early process of money management and setting up your business.
- Some bookkeeping tips to get you started.
- Tools that Amy recommends for managing your biz finances.
- Tips for preparing your product based biz for taxes.
- Amy’s course – Be Your Own CFO
- How you shouldn’t be afraid to reach out and ask for help!
Quote Love from Amy:
If you can keep on top of the taxes, you will be good to go.
It is nice to get a refund back at the end of the year.
If your system is working, stick with it.
I’m trying to get out of my comfort zone & try new things
Where you can find Amy!
If you have a second please jump over to iTunes and leave us a review!
Click on the link and then click on “view in iTunes” to leave us a review. We give you all the virtual fist bumps. Thank you!
YOU CAN FIND KELLY ONLINE AT:
YOU CAN FIND CAROLINE ONLINE AT: